Thursday, August 13, 2009

AUGUST 13th THURSDAY

What a wnderful friend you are Jason Koh. To help revive my blog for me. I miss it so very much. So many years have gone by without my WAYANG getting updated. So much have happened in my life which I could not put down here or anywahere other than possibly Facebook - but that's not private enough. This is me and I want to cry and scream with Joy.
Today is another busy day. It's almost 7 p.m. and I should be in Pentas 1 at 7.30 to listento Joe talk to the cast and I tell the cast some exciting news about ticket sales, then off to Pentas 2 at 7.50 to talk to the actors and directors of Short+Sweet week 2! If you don't know what the @#$% I'm talking about, I don't blame you. This is my life in the theatre and I love every second of it.
Today I had discussions with 3 theatre people, namely Jon from Ipoh, James from Perth and Doppo from Japan! Now how exciting is that!
Hopefully it's full houses tonight for both Short+Sweet and Kaki Blue. Full houses for Kaki Blue means more money for the cast & crew. Love you all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deer said...

Welcome back Faridah !! It will be good to start reading your postings again!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home