Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thinking of you, TL, Yasmin, Zoe

Thinking of you, TL, Yasmin, Zoe

It's August 24, the eve of a month of Yasmin's passing. Within that same month, a week later we lost Zoe. A few months prior we said goodbye to TL, my friend and partner at The Actors Studio GreenHall, Penang.


On quiet days like these - third day of fasting,with an exhibition downstairs in the lobby of Pentas 2, entitled EXISTS, by Victor Chin and Peter& Yuan, our thoughts travel back to you and others like my father who passed on in '86 and my mother in '97, at a wonderful age of '93. If my father was still alive he'd be 109, born in 1900. Isn't that glorious! Rest in peace my lovelies.

I glanced through Living Arts for September, Shalu had said goodbye GreenHall, with photos of the good days. Goodbye indeed GreenHall and thanks for the memories of the last 7 years.

Selamat berbuka Puasa.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home