Thursday, September 03, 2009

BLACK EYED PEAS for ALL!!


Greatnews and thank you Dato' Seri Rais for reversing the order. There'll be quite a few young people and not so young you have made very happy.

This morning Joe & I were at our favourite radio station BFM to record an interview with Joe 'cos the man shares his birthday with BFM - September 4th, quite a few decades apart though. As usual we had fun with the beautiful Shazmin. I was just tere to sibok and interrupt Joe as and when. I am just a slut for radio. I just love the mic, that's why I never shy away from radio interviews, especially the clever ones!



TODAY September 3rd we from TAS will be at a press conference at the ROOF TOP of LOT 10 when Tan Sri will launch their newest space for the complex. Judging from the photos sent in by Douglas Wong, it's beautiful, both day & night. I can just imagine what it'll look like when it rains.

Lookout for the opening of The Actors Studio at Lot10!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home