Monday, October 26, 2009

25th October 2009

What has a Liverpool teddybear, a cute pencil sharpener, sandwich maker, 4 beautiful designer mugs that carry silhouettes of cats, a hand knitted shawl to die for, chocolates, an emerald green stone necklace, a greyish purple sequined selendang,everlasting flowers, a white & purple orchid, a cake, 3 little pigs in a heart-shaped box,a fine and sexy Blush nighty, Sesha & Doppo, Yue May, Ian & May Yee, Lawrence, Gavin, Yuet Sum, Malika, Noor,Pui See, Gavin, Affendi and wife, Kazman, Joel and Ryonne,Shangari, Mark, Ming Jin, Mew & Xinni and Feroz got in common? Well that was how I celebrated my 70th! It was a night to remember at the cosy Olive belonging to Christine, at Plaza Damas. I did not know that a 70th birthday could still be so much fun. Thank you Joe. I love you very much. At least it ended well before midnight, just intime to hear the results of Liverpool beating MU 2 nil! Ha...life's even sweeter. Thank you all for allowing me to share my life with you. xxxx! hugs

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if your son Feroz went to Penn State around 1987, if so we were roommates and it would be great to reconnect. He could contact me at pbearn@hotmail.com.

8:34 PM  
Blogger FaridahMerican said...

Yes he did! I have sent him your email. hopes he contacts you. Thanks for remembering.

FM

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home